Business development Engineer Edmac France
Does it interest you to help in the creation of a new global company? Do you like sales, hunting for new customers and opportunities and support your customers on a daily basis? You like people, but also have some interest in the technical part of our business. But most of all, you have an entrepreneurial spirit, energetic and like to work with people in different parts of the world …. Then we have a new opportunity for you:
As we are growing our business, Edmac is now looking for an extra business development engineer. EDMAC Europe is an ambitious company, becoming the global competence center for competitor spare part within Compressor Technique. Today we are active from 3 locations, supporting more as 86 different countries – spread all over the world.
As Business development engineer, you have 3 important responsibilities within the Edmac team
- Support and develop your customers on a daily basis, by answering their request for quotations, lookup the parts needed, follow up offerings made and support them with their technical questions – and as such guarantee our customers an excellent daily service.
- Develop the Edmac business within your territories, by further extending the business with your current customers, offer new products, as well as bringing the advantages of using Edmac to new potential clients. You will visit your customers on a regular basis.
- Support in developing Edmac as a global provider for compressor & air treatment parts. Based on your daily contacts with customers, as well as with the rest of the team - you propose and implement improvements to support the further development of our company.
As Business development engineer, you will be part of the sales team – for who you will also be a backup in case of holidays & travelling.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-driven, no-nonsense professional with a background in sales or customer support and an affinity with the world of compressed air.
- a drive for sales, hunting every day for new opportunities
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience –technical affinity is an advantage
- proven experience within sales is seen as a plus
- commercial feeling
- good communicator towards our customers
- strong in quote-follow up and administration
- interest & knowledge in the world of compressed air
- no-nonsense mentality
- able to work in a dynamic environment
- knowledge of English and French is a must, German is an extra advantage
- The possibility to work together with the complete team, on the future development of Edmac Europe as a strong player within his market
- We offer you the best of both worlds: the advantages of coming into a small young and dynamic company, combined with the expertise and possibilities of an international market-leader
- Daily contact with our customers, where you make the difference
- The chance to further develop the Edmac business
- Become part of a young & dynamic team with great ambitions to further develop our company
- A competitive and market-conform salary
- We are located in Wilrijk – Antwerp
If you are interested, please contact us by sending your motivation & CV to HR@edmac.eu