RETURN POLICY (RMA)
Spare Parts Warranty
Edmac Europe NV grants a six month spare parts warranty from date of (i) shipment or (ii) 1,000 hours of operation, whichever occurs first, on all compressor spare parts, inline filter elements and lubricants. Edmac's replacement spare parts meet or exceed the OEM specification. This warranty is limited to Edmac at its discretion replacing the defective part or refunding a customer the purchase price. To make use of the spare parts warranty, the customer needs to:
- Follow Edmac's Return Policy (RMA)
- Return defective part(s) via Edmac's return policy for inspection along with proof of service life
The spare parts warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, system upsets (for example: air hammer), shipping damage, or to any item that has been modified, repaired, or otherwise altered.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, or conditions, written or oral, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, all warranties, or conditions, of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, all of which are hereby disclaimed. There shall be no liability for incidental, consequential or special damages, loss of sales, or any other damages, costs or expenses. Correction of nonconformities as provided above shall be customer’s exclusive remedy and shall constitute fulfilment of all liabilities of Edmac (including any liability for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage) whether in warranty, strict liability, contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise with respect to the quality of or any defect in products or associated services delivered or performed hereunder.
Return Policy and Procedure
To qualify for return, a spare part must be within the spare parts warranty term and/or have been purchased in the last 30 days. Please be advised, return approval is predicated upon the return policy of our suppliers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer parts:
- Stocked part at Edmac: 30% restocking fee;
- Non stocked part at Edmac: No return possible.
Edmac alternative part:
- 100% guaranteed return;
- 10% restocking and admin fee
To return a spare part to Edmac, please follow the below process:
- Please visit our Edmac Support Desk
- Once at the Help Support Desk, please enter your email address in the Customer Log-In section if you have entered a Request for Quote or a Return Material Authorization previously. If this is your first visit to the Edmac Help Support Desk simply click on the Submit a new ticket link.
- Please select Request Material Authorization from the Department drop down menu and fill in all necessary information. Fields marked with a * are mandatory.
- Once your Return Material Authorization ticket is processed, Edmac will issue a RMA document that shows the RMA number and ship to instructions.
- The customer is to ship return items to Edmac per instructions. Customer pays shipping charges to return items.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item, Edmac will credit the customer's account, ship a replacement spare part, or credit the customer's credit card less a 30% restocking fee (restocking fee does not apply to approved warranty claims).
- Edmac may deny return if the spare part is not returned in an appropriate condition or does not meet warranty requirements (like new condition does not apply to warranty claims).
- Edmac will send a return confirmation document by email to the customer indicating return disposition.
If you wish to cancel an order line, please inform your customer service contact. We will verify if our warehouse has already started to prepare your order for shipment. Cancellation is only possible before this process has started and only for the following parts:
Edmac alternative parts: can be cancelled.
Original Equipment Manufacturer parts:
- Stocked part at Edmac: can be cancelled;
- Non-stocked part at Edmac: no cancellation possible.